Connecting your new Skippr account to Xero is easy and should take a few minutes.
- Sign up using a business email, a unique password and select Xero as your accounting platform.
- You will be redirect to a secure landing page you will be asked to provide your Xero login details. These details are not seen by Skippr or saved.
- You will be asked to select the entity you want to connect to Skippr. Once selected you will redirected back to Skippr.
- Now connected, Skippr is pulling in your data to populate the tool. While waiting you will be asked to selected which bank accounts drive your “Cash In Bank”.
- Once selected you will be taken to a waiting page where you can view the “Get Started” video. Once we have pulled all the data in, you will receive an email stating the account is ready.
- Refresh the page or log back into the account. Now you are ready to start using the tool. Click here to learn how to make a realistic forecast.